Friday, April 1, 2011

What March is Already Over?!

 Where does time go?  I can't believe that we blew right through March like we did!  I have been crazy busy and have forgotten all about my blog.  But now that I have a few minutes let me jot down a few things that have happened with my family.
  At the beginning of March I decided to go ahead and take a leap and buy into a business since it was a small start up cost.  I went ahead and have joined Scentsy, I love the idea of Scentsy because I love candles.  But I really appreciate Scentsy because it is a wickless and flameless candle and I no longer have to worry about burning a candle and my boys getting into fire or starting a fire! As soon as I get products in I will start asking around and see if any of you would be interested in hosting a basket party and I will offer you incentives to do it!
  In March we also found out that Guy was medically boarded up by the Army and was offered a retirement package.  No more worries of him having to go off to war and no worries about Mark and his health insurance since he will have it for the rest of his life through Tricare!!  I can't just thank God enough that we will not have to worry about health insurance for our family but especially for Mark who will not have to rely on state health insurance.
  So now we are busy at looking for ways to help supplement our income.  Guy is not wanting to work for a company and is interested in running his own company and being his own boss.  So we are looking at a lot of different things that we can maybe venture into.  So in the meantime I am looking into hopefully starting up babysitting from the house, hopefully with what I make from babysitting and Scentsy it will allow Guy the opportunity to look for the perfect business for himself.
  I have also decided that since we are no longer having anymore babies to go ahead and sign up for nursing school.  There is a 2 year waiting list for this, but it is actually perfect now.  I can slowly take the few pre-nursing classes that I need to take before I get into the clinicals.  I will not start until September in taking the classes that I need to take. This will make my baby 1 and Markie 2. So by the time I get into the clinicals David and Markie along with their older brothers will be in school full time!  It is crazy to think that I will have 4 boys in school all at the same time.  It kinda makes  me sad how I am already dreading it and missing my babies!!  I can't believe that my first Anthony will be 5 in July (how time flies).
  We also celebrated Grandma's birthday at the Flight Deck with her playing video games with the boys!  My strong willed Peter celebrated his 3rd birthday.  Peter now thinks that he is suppose to celebrate his birthday for a whole week!  His birthday fell on a Monday this year, so we had a small family party for him on Monday with Grandma and Uncle Ryan whom gave gifts to both older boys (now they both think they are to receive gifts for each others birthdays).  Then the next day he went to school and they had another little party for him there with a little gift. 
 Then on Thursday when he went back to school one of the kids that couldn't attend his birthday brought him a gift.  Then Saturday came and he had another birthday party with his friends at Burger King ( with more gifts).  Guess what he went back to school on Tuesday and he received 2 more gifts from kids that were not able to make it to his party.  So needless to say Peter thought that everyday was his birthday for 2 weeks!
 Also happening Anthony has been telling everyone that he doesn't have a bike, (there are a lot of good reasons for that) and so his bus driver called the other day and asked if she could give Anthony an old bike that they were going to donate to charity if we didn't want it.  So Anthony is now the proud owner of a Spider Man bike!! He rode it for about an hour before a brand new wheel on the bike blew a hole.  He was devestated and was still trying to ride it with the broken tire.  He was too cute he wanted to bring it to Grandpa and have him fix it and I told him that I didn't think that Grandpa would be able to fix it, so then he said lets ask Grandma to buy me a new tire.
 It started raining the next day and the next ..... so there has been no need to go out and get him a new tire.  Then much to my dismay he told his bus driver that the tire got a hole the same day she gave it to him.  She called me later in the evening and asked which tire popped and then told me that her and her husband where coming down tomorrow (Saturday) to replace the tire. I kept telling them that it was not necessary but she insisted that it was.  So out they came in the rain to replace the tire. Unfortunately Anthony has still not been able to ride it because it has been raining all week!
 How could I forget Markie and I have been taking Mommy and Me swimming classes.  I am so proud of my little man, he did great in the classes he was the only one there that never cried and he did a great job in allowing his head to be dunked into the water.  He was also the only one that didn't want to stretch his legs out and kick or splash.  Silly boy  when you try to get him to stand he keeps his legs so stiff that he can't get himself up.  And when he is in the pool and you want him to stretch those legs out he wants to keep them folded up!
 And my baby David well he is still a baby and at 6 months he is still high maintance.  But he is slowly growing but he still is not on the charts.  The doctor said that he is still proportiante so she is not worried.  More than likely he will be a petite kid.  He is becoming a little more active but how he hates having to be on the floor for too long.  He definetly knows that he is the last one and he is milking it for all that it is worth!!
 Well that is us in a nutshell for March!!

90 degrees in March

Peter's Party at Burger King

Anthony and Peter's new bikes!!
A little something to embarass my Peter with when he gets older, he loves this pic now though!!

Best friends, Guy claims that Anthony smiles like a girl!


Last but not least my David!!
 Prayerfully yours,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates! That is great news about Tricare and nursing school is an excellent choice. The boys looks great. Esp love Peter's pic :-)

    ReplyDelete