Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where To Start

   Guy, recently suggested to me the other day that maybe I should start keeping everything down in a journal about our boys, specifically on Mark since he has been blessed with a little something extra.  Guy, said that maybe others could find comfort or hope in reading about our life, just like we did when we first had Mark.
    The question of where to start has me a little perplexed, so I guess the best place to start is at the beginning.  The first beautiful blessing of my boys is Anthony he is 4 years old and he is such a great big brother he adores his two youngest brothers and Peter his soon to be 3 old brother is his best and worst friend.  Like I just stated the next of my blessings is Peter and he is turning 3 but he acts like he is turning 30. 
  Then the next blessing is Mark and he has been blessed with an extra 21st chromosome and he is 15 months old. Mark is such a blessing to us and I am over joyed every time he finally learns how to do something.  The last blessing in our family and our little surprise is David Alessandro Reagan he is 4 months old and he is great at being the baby in the family.  I have to admit that none of my other babies have been high maintenance like him.
   So this is where I have chosen to start and to give you a little introduction to my four beautiful blessings.  But I guess I really have five blessings when I include my best friend and husband Guy!!

Kelly,
I pray God's blessings for you

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, excellent start to what I know will be an excellent blog :-)

    ReplyDelete